An exceptional opportunity to learn from inside the UK’s
most customer driven companies
September – January 2018
Study after study has established the link between customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability. Companies who provide great customer experience deliver significantly above average revenue and profit performance and growth.
The reason is simple. Very satisfied customers are extremely loyal, and loyal customers are extremely profitable. They are less price sensitive, buy from us more often, recommend us to friends and family and cost less to serve.
Why deliver a great customer experience? is no longer the question. The key question today is How to deliver a great customer experience?
Inside Customer Experience will help you to transform your customer experience through four proven learning methods:
Study visits– to see inside organisations who are obsessed by customer
satisfaction and meet the people responsible for great customer experience.
Leadership interviews – up close and personal with experts in the field of
customer service excellence, thought leaders and service innovators.
Hothouse solutions – group work to solving key customer experience
problems using the collective insights of programme participants.
Knowledge transfer – 121 support from programme leaders, acknowledged
customer experience experts, to ensure your learning is personalised.
You will hear from senior leaders and operations managers at our host companies and other top leaders and speakers including:
- Mark C Croucher, Senior Manager Customer Experience, Product Air, Virgin Atlantic
- Chris Hall, Operations Manager Home, John Lewis
- Rachel Whitaker, Head of Systems Thinking, Aviva
- Kevin Barrett, Regional Director, Metro Bank
- Emma Wardle, Operations Director, Capital One
- Kim Atherton, Director of People, Ovo Energy
- David Done, Chief Executive, Richmond Housing Partnership
- Oke Oleazu, Chief Operating Officer, Boughtbymany
- Grant Leboff, CEO, Sticky Marketing
- Ted Stone, CEO, Customer First
- James Beevers, Chartered Psychologist, Highgate Partners
- James Walker, CEO, resolver.co.uk
Who is Inside the Customer Experience for?
Inside the Customer Experience is for people with the appetite and authority to improve their businesses. It’s perfect for leaders who:
- Know that customer experience is the critical business battleground
- Want to take their customer experience to a new level
- Can see the benefit of taking time out to focus on what’s really important for their business
The organisations and speakers detailed in the programme are indicative of what delegates will experience. However in certain circumstances (organisational priorities, availability etc) the published programme may need to be changed and suitable alternative arrangements made. If this happens we will inform delegates at the earliest opportunity. No refunds will be given as a result of these changes.
The prices quoted exclude VAT and accommodation costs.
One place – £2,995.00
Two places (per person) – £2,495.00
Three places (per person) – £1,995.00
(This price covers all three modules)
For any further questions please contact Declan Manning on: