Manchester – 6 September 2018
A one-day event to explore the culture of one of the UK’s leading service brands
Timpson is one of the UK’s leading retail service providers with 2,000 owned stores and over 5,600 colleagues throughout the UK and Ireland. Timpson continues to expand as many on the high street falter.
The Timpson ethos is to provide great customer service by operating an ‘Upside Down’ management style.
It believes the best way to give great customer service is to give freedom to the colleagues who serve customers. Senior management delegates authority but retains responsibility with only two rules – look the part and put the money in the till!
Inside Timpson is a great opportunity to spend a day getting to the heart of a profitable, growing and customer focused business and pick up some of the magic dust which has made it so successful.
You and your fellow insiders will:
- Hear from senior managers and staff about how to build a
consistent and high performing customer culture
- Examine the award winning Timpson culture and see why
character is more important than experience
- Look inside Timpson’s Customer Experience Centre
- Learn how and why the Timpson Foundation is a benefit
to society and helped the Timpson business grow
- Experience the Timpson customer culture in a live
inclusive retail situation
Who is Inside the Customer Experience for?
Inside the Customer Experience, presented by award winning customer experience consultancy Customer Plus, is a series of learning events which allow exclusive access to the leaders, staff and culture of some of the UK’s leading service brands. Inside the Customer Experience is perfect for leaders who:
- Know that customer experience is the critical business battleground
- Want to take their customer experience to a new level
- Can see the benefit of taking time out to focus on what’s really important for their business